Whether you are moving within the area or relocating from out of town, your home purchase and move should be a positive, pleasurable, and painless experience. To help you throughout the process, We offer FREE Buyer’s Representation — you will not be charged for our professional services.
One of the most important things we can do for you is to sit down and listen – listen to how you want to live. Understanding how you want to live, and what is important to you, helps us frame your search to avoid looking in areas that won’t help you achieve your lifestyle goals.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU: Throughout the home buying process you will gain from our expertise, negotiating skills, and attention to detail. We will:
- Discuss your home needs and desires
- Discuss real estate agency relationships
- Discuss local real estate practices and procedures
- Discuss your financing needs and options, to include helping you connect with loan professionals
- Discuss current market trends (and keep you up to date as they change)
- Search the Austin Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for properties meeting your needs and desires
- Coordinate appointments and show you qualifying properties
- Explain the process of preparing, making, and presenting an offer
- Prepare your Offer to Purchase
- Present all offers to the Seller in a timely manner
- Quickly present any counter-offers received from the Seller
- Ensure you receive all required Seller Disclosure Forms
- Provide helpful information about the community and area of your new home
- Explain post-purchase activities and responsibilities
- Follow-up with you on all post-purchase activities
WHY USE A BUYER’S AGENT?
- Buyer’s Agent represents your interests
- The Seller’s Agent has no obligation to you — works for the Seller
- Buyer’s Agent services are provided at no cost to you
HOW WILL THE BUYER’S AGENT GET PAID?
- The Buyer’s Agent is paid from the sale of the home
- The Listing Agent pays a cooperative commission to the Buyer’s Agent